Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, June 11, 2012

Lindsey's Married!

The classic cake eating shot
Vintage plates I've been collecting for the wedding
The Bride and Groom
The Bridesmaid-Katherine
The Bride
Rehearsal-getting ready for the big day!

My oldest child, Lindsey, was married this past Saturday, June 9th!

It was a perfect day, albeit, a bit hot!  It was held at Thomas's (Lindsey's now-husband) parent's house, Rosemary and John.  What a gorgeous house they have, but the backyard is even more beautiful, with a pool and a pond and plenty of land!

Blogspot is driving me crazy! I'm trying to mix the pictures throughout this post, by alas, it is not working!  So they're a bit out of order!

Creative Lindsey did quite a bit herself!  She made the cutest programs, (they came with pretty confetti), the bouquets, and arranged all the flowers for the tables.  She also knitted a gorgeous wedding shawl (yes, she knits, crochets, quilts, sews, and more!).

I'll be posting another wedding blog soon, and more shots, including the cute favors Lindsey made!

Cheers to the newlyweds!!












No comments: