Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Big Day is Almost Here!

Vintage China

Yes, the big day is almost here!  My daughter, Lindsey, is getting married this Saturday, June 9th!  Her fiance's name is Thomas, and he's an adorable red head!

Milk glass for the wedding!

I've been collecting vintage dinner plates and bread & butter plates for the wedding, as well as pretty milk glass vases!

This Noritake dinner plate was from my Mom's collection

My Mom passed away in 1994, so having some of her china at the wedding will be a way to have her with us on this special day!

Milk glass bud vases


I'll be posting another blog about my wonderful daughter (and best friend), Lindsey, soon!

Jen

No comments: