Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!







I hope you had a fun Valentines Day! 

I gave my husband the traditional "love gift"- a couple of cans of Foster's Beer, yes you heard me correctly!  Class act here!  We did go out to lunch, so that was nice!

Speaking of Valentines Day, I love pink & red together!  It probably all started when I was a little girl (just a few years ago), and I dressed myself in a pretty pink dress and put on my favorite red shoes.  I proudly showed my Mom my outfit, and she had a look of horror on her face!  "Pink and red don't go together!".  (Well, it seemed that dramatic at the time, not sure if it was all that bad!)  So I promptly switched to my basic black patent leather shoes.

Maybe I'm  a bit rebellious, but I don't think that's why I love pink and red together!  I just do!

So I thought I'd grab some of my pink & red to show off on this special day.

Happy Valentines Day!

Love from Jen

No comments: