Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Yummy Cookies!


The nice UPS guy just delivered two boxes of my favorite cookies from Cheryl & Co.!! My sweet husband ordered them for me (yep-I gave a huge hint!) for Mother's Day!


They're all individually wrapped so I only unwrapped three for this picture. Aren't they just so cute!? And even better, they're delicious!


The 2nd box came with some other decadent cookies like Pecan Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, and another of my favorite cookies, Snickerdoodle!


Happy Mom's Day to all Moms!! Put your feet up and relax (at least for a few minutes)...you deserve it!


Jen

No comments: