Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


I always say being a mom was the toughest job I ever had, but the most rewarding!

From the moment my first child, Lindsey, was born, I felt an amazing responsibility and love that I had never experienced before! Words really cannot describe how happy I am to be called Mom to my 3 wonderful children, Lindsey, Mark, and Katherine!

My children are 27 (almost), 18, and 17. Yes, quite a difference in ages between my first and my second! Due to life circumstances, I had to wait for my 2nd and 3rd!
I always wanted to be a Mom ever since I can remember! If I accomplish nothing else in my life, as long as I'm called Mom, and they "kind of like me", my life is fulfilled!

For all the new mom's out there I say congratulations! I also say listen to your intuition! There's nothing like a mother's intuition! I know the lack of sleep is tough and some days you need more patience! Try to get rest whenever you can and don't worry about the housework for awhile! If you have family and friends that can help out, take full advantage of that!

A mother's love is unconditional. I take pride in all my children's accomplishments, but I also love them no matter what they do or say. I'm not saying I always like what they do or say, but I will love them forever no matter what.

Happy Mother's Day to all of these moms out there! I know it's not always easy! We do the best we can, right!!?

Enjoy your day!

Jen

2 comments:

vintage eye said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! :)

jenscloset said...

Thank you my lovely vintageeye! I am always so thrilled when I receive a comment on my blog! Happy Mom's Day to you too!