Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bargain shopping



I am constantly shopping for fun vintage for my 3 Etsy shops! I have a few favorite places, one in particular is a cute little thrift shop! I always go right for the glassware and rarely stop to look at the clothes. Something caught my eye yesterday and I had to stop and look!

I'm glad I did stop! A dress for $2.99! A cute rayon dress that has a disco-era look to it! It is a little longer in the front on one side, the perfect dress for dancing! I didn't try it on there, since I really didn't have too much to loose if it didn't fit!

Guess what!? It does fit and I love it!

I guess for now on I'll have to take a few more minutes to go through the clothing!

Happy Hunting!

Jen

No comments: