Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Here! My One Year Anniversary is Here!





Isn't it amazing what you can accomplish in one year when you put your mind to it!?

April 1, 2008, I officially opened my Etsy shop! I kind of just threw myself into it, being a little naive about it all! I think it's better to be a bit naive...if we knew the trials and tribulations of our new adventures, we may have second thoughts, and never try new things!

I would have never imagined my house being taken over by, not only the items already in my shop, but the many (many many) more items yet to list! My poor family! My husband, Bob...let's just say, I think he has the patients of a saint! Thank you Bob! Not only has he never said anything negative about all this taking over our house, he's actually forever building more shelves for me! I keep telling him we need a "bob day", but he gets plenty of those days while watching the ncaa tournament!

And I cannot forget to thank the main person that encouraged me to join Etsy! My best friend..oh, did I mention she is also my daughter! Thanks Lindsey! You must check out her adorable shops (she inherited her talents from my Mom..not me!).. http://www.deerlyneeded.etsy.com/ and http://www.lindseymarcella.etsy.com/ ...Lindsey is forever creating and I am so very proud of her!

This is just a quick blog to say thanks to all of my friends --thanks for your support and encouragement!

Best wishes to all!

Jen

















No comments: