Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank you for all of your sacrifices

Today is Veteran's Day.  I want to say thank you to all those that have sacrificed to keep out country safe.  It's not only the men and women serving our country, or who have served our country in the past, but it's also the family's of the men and women in are armed forces. They also have to make sacrifices for us.  They often have to move from the USA with their children and are separated from their friends and family.

My sister in law was a "navy brat" and I know she had to move quite often.  It's tough enough being the new kid at school, so to constantly be the new kid had to be quite challenging (and she's one of the nicest people!).

Thank you-Yvette (my sister in law) and to all!
Thank you so much...you are appreciated!

Jen

No comments: