Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Thursday, November 18, 2010

My latest purchase! Cute cute gift tags!




http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedQuilling

I have purchased from this very cute Etsy shop at least a few times already and I just love everything!

Check out the cute snowman gift tags...and the pretty Christmas tree tag!  Such talent!  All handmade and unique!  This craft is called paper quilling.

I can't wait to add these to some of my Christmas packages this year!  Before I forget...I need to order more!

Please check out the Enchanted Quilling's Etsy shop!  I'm sure you will find something you just have to have!  And they come all the way from Australia!

Happy shopping!

Jen

1 comment:

enchanted quilling said...

Thanks Jen for your kind words and great pics. Especially coming from a talented vintage collector such as yourself...cheers Janice