Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pink Pink Pink!

Pink is one of my favorite colors!  To be pink and to also be vintage, is even better! 

Well, I also love vintage aqua, but I'll save that for another blog post!

Hazel Atlas
Flannel pj's
Jeannette Glass Shell Pink
Enjoy my collection of vintage pink!

I would also pay tribute to all the families that lost loved ones on September 11th.
Haeger




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Is that cake stand for sale? I love it and would like to buy it.

jenscloset said...

I haven't listed it yet Michelle, but will be-in my milk glass shop-discounted because it has some odd rough dark spots around the top edge-it's beautiful though, it's a Jeannnette glass shell pink cake stand! Found it today at a huge outdoor antique show!