Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, September 17, 2010

I Won! Thanks so much PolkaDotSkies!

So Adorable!


Polka Dot Skies
Polka Dot Skies
Polka Dot Skies!

"Jenscloset"-no-that just does not have the same fun uplifting happy sound!

I just love that name-try it, say "polka dot skies" and see how happy it makes you feel!

Well, I am so glad I became a fan of PolkaDotSkies fan page (check it out!)  I won these oh-so-adorable cupcake hairbands!  My spin class friends will be so envious.  http://www.facebook.com/polkadotskies

You must check out Elizabeth's (she's the crafty creator of my cute prize) Etsy shop http://www.polkadotskies.etsy.com/ what great gifts these make (and Christmas will be here before you know it!  Perfect stocking stuffers!

Became a fan of Elizabeth's fan page!  Maybe you be a lucky winner like me!

Enjoy your weekend!

Jen

1 comment:

.....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies said...

Jen,
Your fun post has put a big smile on my face! Thank you so much for taking time to write about my little Etsy shop!
You will rock spin class with your new accessories:)
xoxo Elizabeth