Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shopping



Yes...that's a good title! Shopping! Lindsey is home this weekend, and whenever she's home...we are shopping together!
Lindsey was here last weekend too -oh, in case you don't know, Lindsey is my oldest child, and happens to be my best friend too!! anyways--she was here last weekend so we could celebrate her b-day! So of course...we had to go shopping! We went to one of our favorite little places, Francescas ( http://www.francescascollections.com/ ) . They always have the cutest dresses and the prices are so reasonable! Oh--and they're accessories are amazing! Great jewelry-and even better handbags! I have to buy at least one dress everytime I'm there! I love dresses, it's one piece, just add cute shoes and a cute handbag, and you're done! (and they're very comfortable in hot weather!)
Okay-so this weekend was vintage shopping...and since my house is jam-packed-full of vintage china, etc., I focused on looking for jewelry (takes up less space...and it's so darn cute!). Boy...did I hit the jackpot...and I could have bought more, but my little brain finally told me to stop! I am so excited to get some pics of it and get it listed so you can see it all!

I have taken some quick snapshots that I have on flickr www.flickr.com/jenscloset -so take a look and keep watching at http://www.jenscloset.etsy.com/ as I try to list at least one or two of these great pieces each day!

I must get to spin class tomorrow (not spinning yarn-spinning on a bike)...been bad this week-last workout was Thursday! Too much shopping!!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!

Take care,

Jen


No comments: