Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Amendment to my Birthday Blog

Not sure how I could forget my dh (that's twitter talk for dear husband)! Bob..my husband..wow! I think I would have kicked myself out! All this stuff everywhere! But guess what he did? He made me shelves...and more shelves..and yes, more shelves! (and he's not really considered a handy man!). And he found out recently that he will be laid off in October from the same place I worked at!

So...what you all need to do is marry a "nerd"! Bob is a fantastic man, father, son (my Mom always said, watch how he treats his Mom!), husband...and who would have known...he started out as a quiet nerd!! Oh if his high school mates could see him now!!

Thanks Bob!!

Jen

No comments: