Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, September 1, 2008

Isn't Positive Feedback Wonderful!


I am sure everyone feels the same way I do...when you see you've received a glowing, positive feedback from your customer..it's just the best!


I appreciate everyone one of my sales! I package everything extra carefully, since most of my shipments are fragile. I love to wrap them and add cute bows...I've always enjoyed wrapping gifts..so this is definitely one of my favorite things about my Etsy shop.


But back to the feedback! Thank you to everyone of my customers, and I special thank you to those of you that took the time to leave such thoughtful feedback...back at ya!




Jen

No comments: