Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, March 15, 2014

Featured Etsy Shop

I love Etsy and the awesome talented artists there (not to mention fantastic vintage shops!!).  Today's featured Etsy shop is "VallonDesTresors".   So many gorgeous handmade items by Aisha!  I love lace and I love pearls, so this Beaded Lace Peter Pan Necklace with Faux Pearls is the perfect way to add a little something extra to your favorite black dress!  I also think it would be great with jeans and a t-shirt!


I love aprons, and have quite a large collection of my own!  This half apron with red cherries and the cute heart pocket, is just what you need to feel like a fancy chef!  I swear I cook better when I'm wearing an apron!


I would grow my hair long just to wear this lovely blue hairstick with an artisan bead!  Aisha has a great selection of this wonderful hairsticks!

Pretty pillow


And, for a special treat- a 10% discount for everyone using the code JENSBLOG2014, good until April 30th!  Be sure to check out
Vallon DesTresors on Etsy (link above) for more handmade items, perfect for gifts, or a little something for yourself!

Happy weekend!

Jen


No comments: