Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, August 2, 2010

The Voice Within-Sripped

Trust the voice within!

It's a song by Christina Aguilera.  A few years back when I started working out, this was one of my first songs that I ran/walked to.  I love the entire "stripped:" cd by  Christina.  It was a big time for change for me, although I didn't realize it at the time.  I did know that all the words to most of the songs on this cd seemed to be my words.

I haven't listened to this for awhile.  A lot has changed since I really listened to this again.  It's like it's come full circle.  The words mean even more now. 

Trust the voice within.

Don't listen to any other voice.

I used to listen to negative voices around, and it's easy to get trapped in that.  But it's also easy to stop listening to those voices and

trust the voice within!

Jen

No comments: