Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, August 13, 2010

Vacation Time!

We've been enjoying our usual August trip (yes August-my husband loves the hot weather!) in Cocoa Beach Florida!

This is our last day.  Tomorrow we take off for our 2 day trip back to our humble home!  We always stop in Charlotte, NC (one of our favorite cities, we hope to perhaps move there someday).

I'll be putting pics up on Flickr when I get back.  This morning I went for a walk on the beach (by myself) and took the camera along to get some beach pictures of random things.

I'm not a "lie-on-the-beach-all-day" kind of girl!  The most I can stand at a time is 2 hours!  That's been about it for me.   I have done some running with my younger daughter, Katherine, since she's on track and needs to practice anyways.  I am also trying to get ready for my next 5k, which I think will be early September.

I'm going to try to post a few pictures on my blog from last years vacation.

Here goes-
Hope everyone's enjoying the end summer!  Take a walk with your camera!  It's a great way to look at things you normally don't stop to notice!

Jen
This is me-I have bird legs

No comments: