Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm Telling You I Love Twitter

I had to explain twitter to someone today. A non-twitter person really does believe we just tweet about what kind of sandwich we are eating at the moment.

I try to explain that, for me, one reason I love twitter, is the friends I meet there! Since I work at home, I think of them as my cubicle friends! I chat with them just as I would chat if I was at an office in one of those stuffy cubicle things.

Anyways...one of my good twitter friends, has been so sweet to RT my links and promote my blogs, so I wanted to give her a big shout out!

I love vintage and that is why I now have 3 vintage shops! I also love this great vintage Etsy shop http://www.vintageeye.etsy.com check it out! I love that she has a section just for guys! After all, men love vintage too!

Plus...Kathleen also has a fantastic sense of humor! Don't take my word for it, just check her twitter at http://www.twitter.com/vintageeye fun fun!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Jen

No comments: