Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Cleaning


Not to obsess about twitter... well actually I will obsess about twitter! It's down! This is awful! I had to start cleaning the house! I didn't know what to do with myself!

It was actually a good thing twitter was down! My daughter, Katherine, had a big birthday party here (to celebrate her 17th birthday)...lots of teenagers, and a big mess to clean up!

I have to say, all of her friends are very nice! I could only get one quick picture, I didn't want to be the old lady hanging out with the kids, so I snapped this one real quick, while Katherine was opening a gift.

I did have Katherine introduce me to everyone, since there were quite a few I've heard mention of, but didn't know what they looked like, so that was fun!

I know you've heard this a million times, but it is true, your kids grow up so quick! Katherine is my baby, and I cannot believe my baby is 17! There's a lot I miss about the younger years! I loved the cuddle time and reading books to them! But the teenager years are also fun! My son Mark is 18, Katherine is 17, and Lindsey is 26 (wow!). They're nice people and that's what I'm so proud of! I'd like to think I had something to do with that!

And if twitter's not up later today, I will be posting another blog!

Jen


No comments: