Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm here!




I'm here! Wow! It's been awhile since I updated my blog!

Been busy with my three Etsy shops! If you follow me on twitter you know that I have a stress fracture on my ankle, which bums me out because I can't do my usual workouts!

So let's see...oh, I know! My next blog will be about two Etsy shops that I love and have purchased from! I try to blog about my Etsy purchases. If you haven't shopped on Etsy what are you waiting for!? http://www.etsy.com/ amazing amazing talent there...and of course, amazing amazing vintage shops (including mine!).

You can purchase everything from handmade soap, jewelry, ceramics, artwork...and so much more! I love Etsy because they welcome not only handmade items, but vintage items as well! Anything over 20 years old is considered vintage on Etsy.

Take a few minutes to visit Etsy and do a search on anything and see what you come up with! I'm betting you will be pleasantly surprised!

Happy Shopping!!

Jen


No comments: