Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is able to slow down by now and really enjoy this wonderful holiday season!!

I try to avoid the shopping centers and malls when it gets this close to Christmas, but there is always something that you just need to get at the last minute! I really find that people are actually kinder to each other-they try a little harder! I just went into a Convenient Store this afternoon to get some lottery tickets (I'm sure I will win the mega million tonight), and there was already a lady in line, and a gentleman; but the gentleman, insisted that I or the other lady go before him, and the lady insisted I go before her! It was all pretty funny-but still nice! Well, I did go first, and thanked them, and will thank them again after I learn later tonight that I did win the mega million!

So what was I saying? Oh-Merry Christmas to everyone! I want to thank all of my followers and would like to wish you the most wonderful New Year ever! If you think of anything you would like me to blog about, please let me know! If you haven't noticed yet, I do love to talk!

Have a magical Christmas!

Jen

No comments: