Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, November 17, 2008

Getting Organized




That's my goal, to get organized!

Oprah recently had a show about that same subject!

Ever since I started my Etsy shop http://www.jenscloset.etsy.com/ I have more clutter than ever! I have a large (and wonderful) inventory of vintage items. I have been able to keep the items that are already listed in a separate area from the items yet to be listed.

My husband has been great about making shelves for all my stuff!

I guess I should have thought about starting an Etsy shop where I wasn't selling fragile china, glass, etc. Not only is it tough to organize, but also tricky to pack!

But...not to complain! I love both of my Etsy shops and am so thankful that I'm doing so well!




Anyone have some great organization tips? I would love to hear them!




Jen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am with you on this one....i need to get organized badly! i did work on my office a few weeks ago, repurposed an old desk and laundry table (on my blog) and put put up an inspiration board to inspire me and now have most of everything in place, office wise, but now for etsy inventory...that is another whole project and one that i don't know where to start!

Sew Bettie said...

I need to get organized too... always seems to make its way to the bottom of my to do list.

jenscloset said...

Thank you for your comments..I'm so excited..two comments!! thank you!

Jemjoop said...

oooh pretty milk glass. Sorry, I don't have any tips for you... but I would love to trade closets! Jen

Anonymous said...

You are wonderfully organized!! Loving the milkglass here!! I know you've mastered the packing part. Receiving a package from you is a great treat with all the pretty coordinated tissue and packing. Everything ships perfectly.