Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just Here to Say Hello!


I feel so bad that I've neglected my poor blog!

I have a goal...this week, I will set up an interview that I promised a fellow-Etsyian that I would do a couple of months ago! I hope I can find her and get it going!

Does anyone have any clever questions I can ask? No, not "If you were a tree, what kind would you be"!


Don't forget, Halloween is Friday! Are you dressing up? Going to a party? Let me know what you're up to!

Jen



2 comments:

A said...

Can't wait for the interview...

I don't know any questions to ask... :( I will try to think of some.

I don't have any halloween plans this year.. do you?

Bridget said...

Hello, I've added you to my blog list. I'll also be a "follower" if you add that application to your blog. It's super easy to do, just go to your customize section & "add a gadget"