Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank you Lynda O!


I had a nice time with my good friend Lynda today! We went to Bob Evans for brunch and to chat about everything..we had a lot to catch up on!

Lynda and I worked together and were recently laid off...we both worked part time as administrative assistants, and what one of us forgot, the other remembered, so we always said we each were one half a brain and together...we made up one brain!

Hopefully we will do that again soon, right Lynda!!? You owe me a lunch!

Now on to business...I've been shopping again, and I just added THE CUTEST Owl glasses-check them out!

Thanks to the folks that have left comments, and even took my milk glass survey (it's at the bottom of my blog)!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Jen

No comments: