Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Wednesday Everyone!


I had a fun day at Jamies fleamarket, or should I say, a fun morning. It doesn't take long to find things I love and then, before I know it, my money is gone! You sure meet some interesting people at flea markets! I bought a lot of neat items from a guy named Bill, and even met his Dad, Vinny! Bill was quite the character!


I was also busy packaging up some cute items that I sold today. A very cute lacy milk glass candy dish for a repeat customer, and the prettiest teacup and saucer to another customer. I seem to sell a lot of my things to people in California..they sure have good taste!


Well, I need to add some cute things to my shop, since I haven't had a chance to do that.


Thanks for visiting and leave a comment...please!!!

No comments: