Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Organizing!


For the past few days I have been organizing everything for my shop! Everytime I had an order I was panicking, because I did not have anything organized. I would add items to my shop, then just put them in boxes, not labeled..but I've changed all that! I have labeled boxes and it's much easier now!

Yesterday I re-took (maybe that's not a real word, but you know what I mean) a bunch of my original pictures in my shop. I've learned enough about photography since I first opened my shop, to know that most of my items that I had added when my shop was brand new, were not effective!

That's the great thing about Etsy, you can usually find help from someone with any questions you have, such as photography! I'm not an expert, but I'm learning..and it's been fun!

Here's a cute Happy Birthday teacup and saucer I found..I have not added to my shop yet, if you're interested in it, send me a note! Yes..I still have trouble with glare on my pictures..oh and clear glass is the hardest for me!

No comments: