Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Happy June!

I love summer! Well, it's not actually summer yet, but close enough! Our weather has been gorgeous, and for that, I am grateful!


I need to be on a beach, but the closest I'll come to that this year would be Lake Erie beach!


Noritake Lacewood China
Okay, changing the subject now!  A couple of weeks ago someone contacted me in the Etsy china shop and asked if I was interested in some china.  I told her, no, that I was not buying right now.  She 
said she just wanted to give it to me, because otherwise, she would just donate it somewhere!  This lovely lady's name is Carrie, and I met her at my usual spot for meeting locals, in front of Nordstrom Rack.  Not only did she give me a complete set of this pretty Noritake Lacewood china, but also beautiful pieces of Johnson Bros. china in the Greydawn pattern!


So nice!  Now I must pay it forward!


Jen

No comments: