Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What's in "Jenscloset"!?

Lacy Westmoreland Milk Glass Bowl
Well, summer is almost over, sad to say!  It's my favorite season!  No coats, sleeveless, sandals!

We had our usual fun vacation in Cocoa Beach, Florida.  Me, Bob, Katherine, Mark, and Katherine's boyfriend Jon.  Long walks on the beach with Katherine, that was the highlight for me!

Bob and I had a quick overnight trip to Savannah on our way back to Ohio from Florida.  Love that place!

I've also been very busy buying and selling in my three vintage Etsy shops.  So I'll show off a few items.  Be sure to check out my shops if you get a chance.  Why not start shopping for Christmas early.

Oh, speaking of that!! I'm going to be a first time Grandma!! Due date (my daughter Lindsey and her cute hubby Thomas) is December 14th, and they're expecting a boy!! I can't wait!

Gorgeous Royal White and Gold Dinner Plates

 
These vintage blue birds remind me of my Mom!
Enjoy what's left of summer!  I will admit, the changing of the leaves on the trees is beautiful in Autumn!


Jen

No comments: