Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Christmas Season!

Fenton
I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season!  If anyone would like to do my Christmas shopping for me, just let me know!

And more Fenton!
 My estate sale friends were getting ready for one of their estate sales (because that is what estate sale people do), and they called me right away when the realized they had tons of Fenton milk glass!

I love this crescent shaped Fenton planter!
 Thank goodness my husband Bob came along!  We filled boxes and boxes with pretty Fenton (and some gorgeous green depression glass)!  I bought so much, that Bob had to make a 2nd trip to get everything!

Fenton Squat Jug
 Boy did I have fun digging everything out of the boxes, and then trying to figure out where I was going to put everything (okay, maybe that part wasn't so much fun!).

Fenton juice tumblers
 So between Christmas shopping (not much), and packing orders, I'm trying my best to get all of my pretty Fenton milk glass listed!

Here's to a magical holiday season!  Cheers!

Jen 

No comments: