Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gorgeous and Lacy! Made by my friend Sharon!
My picture does not do this justice!
My friend Sharon is so talented!  She's been working on this lacy dress for awhile, and it's finished! I could picture this on either of my daughter's!

"Give the giver"
 I met Sharon a year or two ago.  She had purchased something from my shop, and she lives in my town, so I hand delivered it.  Since then we've become friends, and I love going to her house!

Pretty vintage hats
 I'm not sure if I'm saying this right, but I think Sharon calls it "give the giver"!  She always gives me the prettiest things, like these beautiful vintage hats!

Sharon's house is decorated so cute!  I'll have to take some pictures next time I'm over there!  Sort of a cottage chic look! And I love her sewing room!!

Sharon's angel collection
 This is just a fraction of the adorable vintage angels Sharon has!  Right now they're at my house, and I will be gradually getting them listed.  I always end up buying boxes of pretty vintage things from her, as she is now downsizing.

I can't wait for our next visit!! We now call Sharon's house "the store"!

Feel free to ask me for more information about the angels!

Jen

1 comment:

ChatterBlossom said...

Those teal and purple vintage hats are so cute!!