Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, August 27, 2012

Rainy Monday

I love rainy mornings!  There is something cozy about it!

Since I can't photograph shop stuff, I thought I'd show you a few of my favorite Etsy items!

Wedding favors
 As you may know, I love pinterest!  When my daughter Lindsey announced her engagement, I started a wedding board for her!  Even though she was married this past June, I still add pins to this board!

I love this pretty Etsy shop, especially the name of the shop:  MyDarlingHeart!

Beautiful Photography
 I am constantly attempting to improve on my photography, so I really appreciate talented photographers!  I love this shop!  Be sure to check it out!
So pretty!
Back to the wedding theme~!  I love this idea for a gift for the bridesmaids!  These would also be great gifts for any lady, bridesmaid or not!

Happy Etsy shopping!

Jen


No comments: