Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pretty Things








I would love to say these pictures came straight from my home! But I shall not tell a lie! I do imagine myself with a quaint little summer home that looks just like this!

Every Wednesday at our library they have a book sale. I haven't gone there for awhile but I'm glad I stopped by yesterday!

If you follow my blog you know I have a darling 91 year old neighbor/friend, Rea. She loves to read and she loves those Harlequin books! She tells me they're an "easy read" and heck, they only cost me 10 cents! This time she requested mystery movies so I picked her up several of those!

I also found perfect little coffee table books for myself. These are all from Victoria. I used to subscribe to their magazine; everything in it is so inspirational! The Victoria books I found at the libary sale are "Decorating with Wallpaper", "Intimate Home, Creating a Private World", oh...actually, two are titled like that..and my favorite "At Home With White"!

The pictures shown here are from the "At Home With White". As you may or may not know (I'm telling you now) I have a milk glass shop http://www.mymilkglassshop.etsy.com/ (so I had to thrown in a little advertising-you don't mind, do you!?). This book reminds me of the milk glass decor; simple and clean.

So I will continue to look through the pages of these books and maybe...just maybe, I will be inspired enough to at least clean my house!

Happy Decorating!

Jen




No comments: