Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bionicles


Yes-that's why I said! Bionicles! My 12 year old adorable nephew, Bobby is here, and he brought some of his Bionicle creations! I am amazed at how quickly he can create these guys!

They don't have names (yeah, I was silly enough to ask him that).

Bobby has always been very good at creating Legos and Bionicles! Even when he was very little he would take the instructions and study them (so cute)...and then like magic, make a Lego master piece!

I, on the other hand, would not even attempt to even think I could possibly make anything! I'll leave that work up to Bobby!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Jen

No comments: