Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, November 9, 2009

Vintage Hankies




My latest purchase is 3 oh so pretty vintage Christmas hankies from my friend Laura! Thanks so much Laura, I love these! You must check out her Etsy shop at http://www.ilaura.etsy.com/ full of gorgeous vintage linens, tablecloths, handkerchiefs, and more!

I made a table runner out of 3 hankies-and all you need is fabric glue! I saw this idea in an antique shop and it looked like something even I could do! I made one and sold it as a sample (since it was my first one)! I'm planning on making more, and I thought it would be nice to have a Christmas one!

Table Runner this is my first table runner!

Soon to come, more vintage holiday decorating ideas!

Jen

1 comment:

Mike Smarr said...

Great Hanks! Reminds me of my Grandma. She had one just like that that she carried in her purse. I'm so ready for the holidays!