Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Thursday, November 19, 2009

1000th


My 1000th sale came today and I owe it all to twitter!! I told you twitter is fantastic! My twitter friend saw these cute tea towels I had just listed when I put a link on twitter to show the new listing (I usually let twitter know first!)...and she bought them within minutes--and I had them shipped out within that same hour!

I have since gone on to my 1001st sale (I thought it would be 1000 "th", but my smart son, Mark, tells me it's 1000st!)....oh yeah-that makes sense!! (silly me)

So-thanks http://www.twitter.com/ (if you haven't signed up for twitter, well...why haven't you!? It's not only a great marketing tool, but also a great place to meet knew friends with your same interests!

My best to all!

Jen

No comments: