Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What I've Been Doing On My Summer Vacation










Hope everyone has been enjoying summer! I certainly have!

Must show you a picture of our backyard pet, Mr. Groundhog! Isn't he adorable!? He wanders around our backyard eating our grass and weeds (there are plenty of those!).

I've been busy with my Etsy shops also, if you have a chance, check out http://www.jenscloset.etsy.com/ and http://www.mymilkglassshop.etsy.com/ mention "blog" during checkout and I will give you 10% off your order!

We just returned from our usual vacation spot, Cocoa Beach, Florida, and we had a great time! It just takes awhile to get caught up with everything-and I'm finally almost to that point! We were lucky to have our older daughter, Lindsey come along as well, with her cute cute puppy, Cosmo! Of course, our other two children were there too, Mark and Katherine! We had plenty of pool and beach time, and I went on a couple of runs with Katherine, so I could at least have some sort of exercise, since we were eating our way through Cocoa Beach! The picture I included is of Lindsey, Katherine, Bob and Mark (yes, Lindsey is shorter than her 16 year old sister!).

Just to show how silly I am-I'm including a pic of Lindsey & I during what of our "photo shoots"! Yes-that is my funny attempt at modeling!!

And I can't forget a pic of my favorite grand-puppy Cosmo! I still haven't figured out how to put little notes at the bottom of each picture.

Best to all-


Jen














No comments: