Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Vacation Time!

This is a quick blog on our last day here in Cocoa Beach, Florida! I hope to give you a full blog update next week with some pictures of our trip!

We left last Thursday and drove to Charlotte, NC, like we do every year at this time. It's about 1/2 to to our destination and we love Charlotte!

We arrived in Cocoa Beach Friday, and we've been having fun since! The weather has been perfect and we even have my older daughter, Lindsey, with us...and her adorable dog Cosmo (the long haired chihuahua-never sure if I spell that right!).

We found a couple of thrift shops and hopefully I'll have enough room for all that I bought! Yesterday we found the cutest area with all kinds of great shops! It was actually Lindsey that found this area because she was looking for a yarn shop! Right next to the yarn shop was a great antique shop....and I found some wonderful antiques theres!

I'm guessing I gained a few pounds as I usually do! We eat dinner out everynight and although I have run a couple of times with my daughter, Katherine, and I've been swimming and lifting weights, it's just not the same as my usual workouts! I can't wait to get back to yogilates, pilates...and my favorite-spin class!

But for now, I'll forget about that and enjoy my last full day of vacation!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Jen

No comments: