Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Friday, March 27, 2009

5000

What does that number mean to you? Just a number! A year ago..it would have been just a number to me too!

So you think twitter is silly!?

Not to me!

Twitter friends have been the ones I go to when I just listed something new in one of my shops! or when I have a troublesome day! Or, if I have a milestone day!

Do you work at home? I do! And I am a very social person..so my twitter friends, well, they are my cube friends! and they are just as important..no..more important than an cube-work friend!

Thanks Twitter! and all of my "cube friends"-- will be peaking over my cube to say thanks!

Jen

No comments: