Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snow Day!


This is my kind of snow day! Nowhere I have to be! I will miss my yogilates class, but I will just put on one of my pilates tapes and do my workout at home today!

Don't you love this beautiful vintage pink hat! I have a nice collection of vintage hats, but I have to say, this is one of my favorites! This is from http://www.laura47.etsy.com/ another vintage shop on Etsy I found! Laura had my package wrapped so pretty, and it's those little touches that I love so much!

I purchased a beautiful wrap recently from another shop, but I need to take a picture of it, and then I will show off that shop too!

I have several other shops to talk about that I have purchased from...including some great soaps and...well, you'll see!

If you're having a snow day today, I hope you're able to just enjoy the beauty of it. It is beautiful, I just don't like driving in it!

Check out the picture to the right of my hat...another Etsy shop! My daughter, Lindsey, bought that for me!

5 comments:

fourcrows said...

I LOVE that little hat! So cute!!

We had a snow day too...the dogs loved it...me? Not so much.

:):)

jenscloset said...

I know-snow is pretty to look at, but not so much fun shoveling and driving in it!

Cathy said...

That hat is a gorgeous colour. Pink really makes me happy. Love snow but only if it is pristine with only bird or animal footprints to be seen.

Rita Kent at TesoroFino.Com said...

You have a lovely blog. Thanks for stopping by my site today. It's great to meet you. Stay in touch. Rita

vintage eye said...

Thinking of snow is exactly what I needed to cool off today! Gorgeous hat !