Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Fancy Photography Studio

I'm sure you've all been wondering where I've been, since I haven't posted since July 4th!  You missed me, right!? :)

My fancy photography studio 









 I thought I'd share my lovely photography studio with you!  Yep, this little spot is where I take most of my pictures for my Etsy shop stuff!

The best place for good natural lighting

 I first lay a piece of wood down and then my poster board.  We bought the cute wainscoting board at Home Depot.  

I also used to use a light box that my daughter Lindsey made for me (for jewelry), but I've found it works just as well to use my fancy photography studio!

My daughter Katherine even used it to photography her yummy salad and blondies she made (from white beans!).

Oh, and my camera is a cheap but perfect Canon Powershot!

Since starting my Etsy shops, I've developed a real love of photography!  I still have quite a ways to go to be totally happy with my pictures, but it's coming along!

Jen 

No comments: