Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You Better Watch Out








You better not pout! Before you know it the holiday season will be upon us! I've come up with a few ideas for your vintage holiday decorating!

I took a milk glass lacy compote and weaved Christmas ribbon through it-add a votive candle, and that's it!

Beautiful Kings Crown Green goblets can be transformed easily into Christmas glasses with just a touch of holiday ribbon!

A large hobnail milk glass vase just needs some touches of gold to make it sparkle!

Take the simplest of items-Fenton hobnail ashtray and add a votive candle and some Christmas flowers!

I'll be bringing you more ideas in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned!
Jen




No comments: