Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Debt

Christmas-the time for giving


Debt as defined in the dictionary:  "the condition of owing".

It's not fun.

It's Christmas time, a time for giving, right!?  Your real friends will understand that you don't want to go into debt to buy gifts for them!  Pay cash, leave the credit card at home!

This is coming from my own personal experience!  If you can't pay for the "stuff" with cash, don't buy it! It's a simple fact! Speaking of stuff, I just spent a lot of time getting rid of a lot of my stuff, that I wasted money (or shall I say, credit on).  Bags and bags of clothes, and other "stuff" (I did donate it to charities).

My definition of debt:  "a heavy burden".

Happy Debt Free Holidays!

Jen

No comments: