Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, September 24, 2011

Vintage Wedding Decor

My daughter, Lindsey, is getting married next June!  She has asked me to start collecting china for the big day, and since I have a vintage china shop, I'm the perfect person to do this!  I sell quite a bit of china to brides that are using the china for their wedding or shower.  It's beautiful to mix differerent patterns together!

Love pink and platinum!

I'll be searching for a mix of blue china for my daughter's wedding.  I found a few pieces just to show her to be sure I'm on the "right page" as far as what she wants.  I got the okay from her, so I'll be on the hunt!

Milk glass is so beautiful for weddings!

I also have an Etsy shop devoted entirely to milk glass!  Milk glass is classic and perfect for weddings! 

Lovely dessert plates


Just think how beautiful your table will look with an ecclectic mix of vintage china!  Not limited to weddings, this beautiful idea is great for dinner parties too!

Fenton Silver Crest Cake Plate


I love this Fenton Silver Crest milk glass cake plate!  Silver Crest is one of my favorite Fenton patterns.  It has the crimped, clear edge!

Salad Plates


Another beautiful idea is a simple black and white table setting.  Mix a gray and black rose pattern, like the salad plates pictured, with classic white milk glass!

Milk Glass Vases
I think this pattern work be perfect for Lindsey's wedding!

Whether your colors are blue, pink, black and white, you can create a beautiful setting with vintage china and milk glass!

Another favorite of mine!

Your wedding will be gorgeous and unique!  Check out http://www.thechinagirl.etsy.com/ and http://www.mymilkglassshop.etsy.com/

And if you're limited on time, I can put together a custom listing for you!

Jen

No comments: